Invite Your Senior Leadership to the Team
- Planning Process — Include a member of your top management team in your planning meetings early on. Allow them to share in the strategy of why the company attends this event and expected measurable goals.
- Promo the Event — Host a meeting for both the on-site and senior leadership team to see the exhibit or event plan. Review floor plans, themes and schedules. This is not a meeting to distribute responsibilities, but an opportunity to get the team excited for the concept.
- Training Meeting — Invite a senior leader to speak at the training meeting. They can start the meeting to share the importance of the event and help jumpstart the morale of the team.
- Exhibit Presence — Schedule a senior leader to visit the exhibit at different times throughout the tradeshow. They can speak with attendees, see the exhibit, and thank team members for their contribution to the goal.
- Post-event Meetings — Have a senior leader present or call-in to post-event meetings to hear the daily success stories and encourage team members for the next day.
Consider Exhibitors Connection as your on-site tech, marketing or event team. We specialize in providing individuals that will be a natural extension of your brand, your company and represent you in an outgoing, professional manner. Let us know if we can provide you with the right team for an upcoming event or tradeshow, 773.631.9465.